Monday, March 31, 2008

Photo Editing Fun

BEFORE:

March 17th-20th I took the kids to Indio, CA with my dad. There is a tennis tournament there every year that some of my extended family attends. My dad was going to have to go alone (gasp!) since my mom was in Virginia helping my sister so I volunteered to keep him company. We had a nice, relaxing couple of days in the swimming pool while my dad watched lots of tennis. We got to see my grandparents and Aunt Sandi and Uncle Craig also. I was just looking through the 10 pictures I took and noticed it was hard to get any in the pool without someone else in the shot. So I did a little digital magic and viola!
AFTER:


Pretty good, if I do say so myself. I use Corel Paint Shop Pro but everyone else on the planet uses Adobe Photoshop. I have no complaints except it's not as easy to find cool tips and tricks. Although, I have been able to translate some from Photoshop format into Corel. Just in case you were interested....

2 comments:

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

Wow! You did a fatastic job with your Corel program. That is a good program, I had it when it was new a few years back and it didn't have as much neet stuff then. I am sooooo impressed! (Thanks for inviting me to visit your blog. I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I think you are one cool,fun and talented girl!

janelle said...

Dang lady!! Impressive!! Teach me! Teach me!!