Here's my review: I loved it! I especially loved the soundtrack and I went out and bought it the next day. I've NEVER done that before. I have only bought about 10 cd's in my life and not in the last 15 years. Really, I can't think of the last cd I bought. I only spent two dollars on it too. I got it from Target, where it was $11.98 and I had a $10 gift card. But if I didn't have that gift card, I would have happily spent $11.98!
My cousin, the extra, was in the cafeteria scene 3 times but I couldn't pick him out. I'll have to find out what he was wearing and then watch it again.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Twilight, the movie
Posted by Unknown at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I loved the movie too. I can't wait for the next one. I just finished reading Breaking Dawn yesterday. That's pretty exciting your cousin was that close to Edward!
Post a Comment