Sunday, December 07, 2008

The Best Time Ever

Keyton and I got to go to Saturday night's Suns game. We had so much fun! Rob got tickets from work and they were pretty good seats, lower level row 6 right by the breezeway where the Suns walk in and out. I made a sign for Keyton to hold up and Rob gave him a new haircut.




Yes, we sprayed his new mohawk purple! Everyone loved it. He had so many people at the game stop him and give him compliments and high fives! KUTP was broadcasting the game that night, hence the sign.

The Gorilla autographed Keyton's sign!









And I won a cell phone! There was a question up on the score board and you had to text the answer to the number they gave. So I did it and about ten minutes later they called me and said I won. They wanted to know my seat number so they could bring me my prize. I thought it was kind of strange because they had already said the answer and I had gotten it wrong! But I told them where I was and someone came down and brought me a new Verizon LG Chocolate phone and a $100 gift card to Verizon. I have service through Verizon already and I like the phone I have so I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet.

*edited* I sold it on ebay for $160!!


Keyton just kept asking where the Gorilla was if he wasn't out. He couldn't wait to see him jump off the trampoline and slam the ball. He also thought one of the players on the Utah Jazz looked like Daddy.

Andrei Kirilenko!

The Suns won 106-104. It was a good game.

2 comments:

Tanner Fam said...

How fun!! I saw his mowhawk on Sunday and thought he sported it really well.
Congrats on winning. I never win anything...sniff, sniff.

nelly said...

That sounds like so much fun.