I used to be a SAHM. Now I'm a SAHWM. That's right, I have a job. I still consider myself a stay-at-home mom because I can take the kids with me while I'm doing my job and it's pretty part time. The short description is, I take pictures of houses for appraisals. I get a list of addresses and I drive around and take a few pictures of the house then come home and upload them to a website. Sometimes the kids come with me and sometimes they stay at my mom's house. They do pretty good in the car as long as I have coloring pages or movies to keep them entertained.
And I can't help but smile when I walk back to the car and see these silly faces:
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
I Have a New Acronym
Posted by Unknown at 12:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Little does anyone really know, that's them in the back seat clawing for help.
Post a Comment