I was telling the kids about a meteor shower that we're supposed to be able to see tonight and tomorrow night. I said we could go out before bedtime at 8:30 and look for some falling stars. (Even though it's supposed to be really good between the hours of 1am-5am.)
Joslyn said, "You can wish on falling stars!"
and Keyton said, "I know what I'm going to wish."
"Don't wish me to be a frog!" Jo said quickly!!
While we're on the subject of wishes, when we were at Disneyland a few weeks ago we threw some pennies into a fountain and made wishes. Keyton said he wasn't going to tell me his wish because then it wouldn't come true. The next day while we were walking around he leaped into the air and then said, "Aw, man! My wish didn't come true. I wished I could fly."
Monday, November 16, 2009
Falling Stars
Posted by Unknown at 6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Haha! That is so cute. :)
Post a Comment