Sunday, April 04, 2010

How Rob Spends Money

Rob is the most thrifty person I know. He hates to spend money. So when he called me from work on Friday and told me he wanted to buy something big, I was very shocked.


We bought kayaks! I guess he has been pricing them for about three years and he finally found some he wanted. So, we took them to Lake Pleasant on Saturday to try them out.

The kids did really well with them and loved it. They weren't afraid to go out by themselves!






We can't wait to explore all the water in AZ! (Shouldn't take too long!)

4 comments:

Stevenson's said...

Keyton was so excited to tell us this morning about the boats you got. He said, "Guess what Sarah? we got a boat this weekend, well we got two" Wow, I said, I was trying to ask him if they were toys (since he said boatS) he said no they are real, we get in them. So then I was picturing either blow up boats, or kayaks, so now I have the pictures. How fun !

Jane said...

What fun for your family!!

Allen and Amy Waples said...

I love it! How fun. I can not believe the kids were just fine by themselves. You guys will have lots of fun!

Tanner Fam said...

Those actually look like tons of fun. What a great family activity to do.