Just pretend the date on this post isn't really December because I'm still on Thanksgiving. We had a really great weekend. We love spending time with all of our family and doing so many fun things. This year we didn't have as big of a group as usual from my dad's side but it was still crowded and fun. If I'm counting right, there were 26 people.
After dinner we went for a short walk and played at the park.
On Friday we had a second Thanksgiving with Rob's family at our house. We had 17 people and it was so much fun. We don't see them as much, probably because they don't live 2 miles away like all of my family. Rob makes the best cheesecake I've ever had. Well, nothing beats Godiva Chocolate cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory, but he makes the best plain cheesecake! And I love his mom's homemade rolls. YUMMY!! The kids chased and climbed all over Grandpa Poundstone the whole night.
My goal that day was to get a picture of my kids with their grandparents because I have lots with my parents but almost none with Rob's parents.
0 comments:
Post a Comment