Keyton started basketball a few weeks ago. That is his favorite sport right now so he's having fun and gets excited for practices and games. He got a hoop for his birthday a few months ago and likes to play in our driveway. He loves first grade. His favorite subjects are math and art.
Joslyn has been taking a dance & gymnastics class for about four months now. She goes back and forth between liking it and hating it. She begged me to put her in a dance class for about 6 months before I actually signed her up so I'm not letting her quit. She loves Kindergarten and has the same teacher that Keyton had last year.
Rob is going back to school this year. He starts in August at Phoenix School of Law. I'm trying to prepare myself for all the changes that will bring. We won't be seeing much of him for the next three years, between full time work and night school. But I think he will be so good at lawyering!
I am preparing to run a big relay race in February. I ran the Ragnar last year and had so much fun. I'm also coaching Keyton's basketball team and am a little surprised to find I love it. It's very different to be a player or to be a coach and I always thought of myself as just a player of the game. The hardest part is worrying about what the parents think of me!
3 comments:
Wow...good luck on the ragnar. You'll do great!!
Yea you updated :) I applaud you for running... not my thing. Good for you!!! and I'm sure your a great coach
I love that your Keyton's coach. I remember going to watch you play in high school. It was so much fun.
Post a Comment