Yesterday was Thanksgiving for me. I didn't gorge myself on roasted turkey but I had an attitude of gratefulness all day. I was in my car listening to talk radio. They were discussing the Tucson story. Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was shot in the head on Saturday and miraculously has survived so far. Six others were not so lucky, including a nine year old girl.
I was almost back home when the school called and said Keyton had a fever and needed to be picked up. I said I'd be there in ten minutes. I hung up and tears fell down my cheeks. Christina Green's parents would trade anything to have the school call them today.
I'm so lucky.
I'm so blessed!
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Thanksgiving Day
Posted by Unknown at 7:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That's great, thanks for helping us remember the things that matter most in life and not taking things for granted. It's nice to have those reminders.
Post a Comment