Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Stokers

Rob's cousin Elysa came back to visit last week and brought her kids this time. It was so fun! The kids played so well together. I thought they'd get tired of each other after a week of close quarters but they did great. When Smokey and Keyton said good bye to each other they said
I love you.
I love you too.
Next time I won't hit.
Next time I won't hit either.
It was so cute! I thought they were pretty nice to each other but I guess they got in a few licks.

a brief moment of love between Smokey and Keyton


Kielee and Joslyn went down the slide together over and over again.

Smokey was in this picture but I had to crop him out because there was some random girl they were playing with and when I said I wanted a picture with all of them together she jumped right in! I like this one b/c Kielee and Joslyn are looking at each other funny.

Cute Kielee! We went to Rio Vista Park and played in the water.


We had so much fun! Can't wait to see you again!

1 comments:

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

You are a very good photographer girl! I just love having you as a new friend. Yeah!