Monday, July 21, 2008

Family Fun

I have just recently discovered Family Fun Magazine and FamilyFun.com. They are SO awesome! If you have kids you have to check out this website. (I have a link on the side too.) They have the best ideas for everything! Lots of good craft ideas, birthday party stuff, recipes, cool kids cakes, I could go on and on. I LOVE it!!

Look at this craft idea: Fancy Wire Names


Turn your daughter's outgrown jeans into a skirt. Don't they always outgrow the length before the waist? (oh yeah, it's NO-SEW!)

Make a kid's apron out of a dish towel.

There are printables, and car games, and sick day ideas, and lots of the crafts have a video tutorial!

I can't believe my mom has subscribed to this magazine for, like, a year and didn't tell me about it!

2 comments:

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

I can't believe I actually know about that site too before you! As you are THE master blogger and craft idea girl!

Joey and Megan said...

I have a bunch of old issues of Family Fun if you want to look through them. Unfortunately I am super uncrafty and need someone to buy the materials and force me to sit down and make something. So if you ever want to do that I'm game :)