Monday, July 14, 2008

Tag - Ugly Photo

OK Anya, I'll play. It's hard to find photos of me at all, since I'm usually behind the camera (like Megan said.) I also delete a lot of my photos since I don't think I'm very photogenic. And so I don't feel so alone here's Nicole's ugly pics too! Here goes...

4 comments:

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

By the way, the photo of you and your new baby in the family is VERY good! You look beautiful!

Nicole said...

Oh this is sooooo ugly!! (not)

Joey and Megan said...

See, that wasn't so hard, was it? And it's not the best photo of you I've ever seen but it really ain't that bad!

Adam and Anya said...

Is that the best you can do?

Rob, take a picture of that girl when she's really mad or just waking up. When I say ugly, I mean ugly!!!

Oh well, you're gorgeous...