Friendship isn't a big thing, it's a million little things.
And I have pictures of half a million of them.
6
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh I hate you...and I LOVE YOU! And I'm SO GLAD your blog is private =) Thanks...you are so sweet. I can't believe we used to love those character clothes/jammies, we were so silly!
Thanks for all the memories, I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS =)
6 comments:
Oh I hate you...and I LOVE YOU! And I'm SO GLAD your blog is private =) Thanks...you are so sweet. I can't believe we used to love those character clothes/jammies, we were so silly!
Thanks for all the memories, I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS =)
Thanks for the reminder Aly :). And for the awesome shots of Jen the loverly Husk Garbett. The birthday girl is sure a keeper!
I adore this girl!! Great post! Made me giggle!! wooooohoooooooooo!!
This blog may be private, but I still have 41 loyal readers!! (And most of them have probably already seen all of these pictures)
Good job Halsin! I love these pictures and I love Jen too!
Absolutly love the bangs! Arn't old friends the best?
Post a Comment