We tried to get a picture of my parents with 6 of their grandkids. I'm sure you all know how hard it is to take a good picture with that many kids. This is the best one of everyone except Kailee, who didn't want to be in the picture.
I actually got Kailee in this one, even if she is crying. Too bad everyone else looks bad.
This is the combination of the first two that I made in Paint Shop Pro. I even printed it to make sure you couldn't tell it was doctored.

5 comments:
WOW!!!! Now I am REALLY impressed!!!!
Aly, you're so good.
I have photoshop and hardly use it because I am just too overwhelmed. That looks awesome, you can't even tell you edited it! To answer your question, I use bighugelabs.com, you can make mosaic's which I am a huge fan of when I want to post a lot of photos on the blog at once, that is also how I did the "Hockneyizer" style as they call it.
I love it. I am so impressed with your skills and now I know who to turn to if I ever need fat knees removed from a picture :).
That is amazing!!!
Post a Comment