Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Boy


Dear Keyton,
Today you are five years old. I can't believe you've been my boy for that long and that short a time. I can't find the words to express my love and adoration for you. You'll never know the feeling of being the mother of a sweet boy but I'm so glad that I know it. You've changed my life. You bring me joy every day. I'm so in love with you and I will be forever. Thank you for loving me so sweetly.

2 comments:

nelly said...

That was sweet Aly. Keyton is such a thoughtful person. He's fun to talk to. So handsome too.

Barbara said...

As my little girl..its wonderful to see you with your boy. I to have been in love with 2 little boys. I know how you feel. To share those feelings with Keyton is a great blessing in my life. He's a great kid.