Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Amazing Jake's








Rob took the day off work and we went to Amazing Jake's for Joslyn's birthday. It was so fun! They have a ton of stuff to do there, as you can see from the pictures. I have so many more pictures I could post too. It's all indoors and they have go karts, bumper cars, a train, bowling, mini golf, laser tag, rock climbing wall, an arcade, and a buffet. The seating area where we ate lunch has different movies playing so you can pick what movie you want to watch while you eat. Since we were there in the middle of the day on a Monday and school is still in there were only about 5 other people there. We had the mini golf to ourselves both times the kids wanted to do it. I don't think I'd like to be there during the summer when it's really crowded but it was really fun when we had the whole place to ourselves!

2 comments:

Steve and Jen said...

This place looks like fun. Where is it? I may have to take my kids there in the summer to get a break from the fighting and whining. I need to get to know the area better here, we never do anything.
Jennifer

Unknown said...

It's in the east valley, maybe Mesa. Just in case you didn't notice, I forgot to point out that in my golf picture I am getting a hole in one!