Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Joslyn's Hair, Part 2

My friend, Jennifer Horrocks, sent me a couple of hair blogs so I've been trying some new do's on Joss. This is french braids with a zig-zag part. Not that different from regular french braids but I had never thought to try it before.


This one is kind of hard to see but she has four tiny braids to keep the hair out of her face and then it's all tied up in a bun.

Here's the blogs that inspired me: Hair Today and Girly Do's

Next I want to try braiding with ribbons!

4 comments:

Adam and Anya said...

That's really girly. Great job! If Ella had more hair we'd be doing the same thing! Those bows are great too. You could sell them!

Matt and Melissa said...

You are going to have teach me all these hair styles and bows when I have a girl! Looks like fun!

Jane said...

so cute! Thanks for the blogs, I am going to try out some new do's on Julia.

Nicole said...

Her hair is so cute!