Monday, June 30, 2008

Hair Tips

Sorry I'm a little obsessed with Jo's hair! If you have a girl you need to check out the hair blogs listed over on the side. They have great tips and ideas. This hair style is great for swimming. You can also do it smaller in the front, on the top and leave the back loose. Her hair is so long and curly that I don't always like it bound up tightly.


Here's a hair accessory tip. I used to get these Goody elastics at Target but then I found them at Sally Beauty Supply for way cheaper. I go through these fast when I'm using 6 elastics per day!

Goody - 75 for $1.99

Sally - 250 for $.69

BIG difference!!


Sally's also has these alligator clips A LOT cheaper than Target. I use these to make hair bows.

Target - 12 for $3

Sally - 100 for $5

3 comments:

Jane said...

I have been visiting these hair blogs, thanks for sharing. I do this criss cross do on Julia all the time now. I just need her hair to get longer so I can try more of them. Thanks for the rubberband tip, with three girls I am always needing more of those. I am headed to Sally next time.

Steve and Jen said...

I still have yet to try any of these styles on Reagan. We should get together and have a hair night with our girls, it would be fun. Teaching each other and trying new styles. Reagan is a little old for the bow, but I would still like to learn how to make them. You are so talented.

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

I'm making sure that my daughters see this post! thank you and LOVIN your new skills!