Today in Sharing Time Sister Jordan held up a picture of the Salt Lake Temple and asked the kids if anyone knew where this building was. Keyton raised his hand and answered Far, Far Away! (Shrek)
Then Sister Jordan asked if anyone had been to this temple and again Keyton raised his hand and said, "I haven't been there but I've been to this one." and made a rectangle with his hands.

7 comments:
Yes Keyton was very animated about temples yesterday. It was very sweet. I love getting to know all these amazing kids!
I think we underestimate how much kids soak in. Great story, thanks for sharing.
Thanks for making me laugh, that is just so cute! Kids are so entertaining.
That is so sweet! It helps us all realize that kids are learning and remembering a lot more than we think they are.
Keyton is so cute. I love when he talks to me. You're a good mom.
That is so cute that he made the shape of the temple. How sweet. I love kids, so very innocent and pure.
Post a Comment