There is a beautiful art exhibit at the Mesa temple visitor's center called Reflections of Christ. I've been wanting to go see it for a few months and finally got the chance today. The photographer is Mark Mabry. He's a friend of a friend and I see him occasionally shooting brides at the temple. My interest was piqued by being familiar with the photographer, that's why I mention it. So, I'm walking through the exhibit with my children with a steady stream of "Stay by me" "Be reverent" "Don't run" "Look at this one. Do you see Jesus?" and trying to enjoy the experience at the same time. As we came to the last picture Keyton started to sing a primary song. "Listen to the still small voice. Listen. Listen." It was so simple and beautiful.
Here's a video that shows some of the pictures and how they got some of the shots. It's pretty amazing.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Reflections of Christ
Posted by Unknown at 10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm so glad to hear this is back...it is SO AMAZING...glad you got to see it for yourself. I imagine it isn't quite the same with the kids, but in a way I suppose it's better! =)
Post a Comment